What would you BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookit

Account Locked
This is a bit of fun as the ban on fox hunting was brought up. We seem in the grips of a ban culture in much the same way as we are in the US claim culture.
Well, here goes I would ban people from playing loud music, chemical pest control and fertiliser (not horse muck or any organic product), 24 TV, barking dogs, swearing in public and number 1 must be religion. I will now take cover behind my sandbags and put on my steel helmet.

Stephen

Yorkshire is best
Site Supporter
Loud music when played outdoors, 24/7 news programmes, supermarkets (bring back the local shops)

Medussa

Stupid posts on great forums (just joking) lol

I would ban work that way I could fish 6 days a week and on the other day get my bait.[:D]

mouse77

people who hog the middle and right hand lanes on the motorway....

It should be illegal to be undertook not the other way round.

nico12

Grebe Grabber
Speed cameras ....only joking...

somehow ban breeding of the underclass...a sort of crime, tax burden reduction programme.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
How about people who own a pole.....make my day and make a carp angler smile....LMAO

Enigma

Armchair Carper
I would like to ban my neighbour's son (who I should add be at work earning a crust and not poncing off the tax payer) from owning a HiFi and playing silly West Coast rap music

simon d

Ban politicians in general,they are all a bunch of useless d******ors! whoops,did i just swear in public?[;)]

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Yoghurt, mild curries, flat beer, skinny women, Jeremy Clarkson and all the rest of the arogant w****r club, MAP fishing products, supermarkets, stores and garages that dont supply toilet facilities and tree surgeons.

simon d

OK Barry,i agree with everything apart from skinny women and supermarkets but im bewildered as to why you would like to ban tree surgeons? [:D]

groundhog

Life Survivor
Originally posted by Enigma

How about people who own a pole.....make my day and make a carp angler smile....LMAO
How about Banning Carp anglers an bivvy brigade [:p][:)]
An making pole anglers smile[;)] [:D][:D][:D]

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Tree surgeons are orrible people Simon. I went up to one last week and told him me foot hurt and he didnt give a monkeys.
I dont know what the national health pay them for mate.
Lording it around with their "I can drive a chain saw , nur nee nur nee nur nur" attitudes. Ban em.

DryNetNick

Originally posted by BARRYBLOKE

Yoghurt
[:D][:D] Why not go mad and outlaw all dairy produce!! [:0]

I'd ban people from painting their house a stupid colour.

hookit

Account Locked

I would like to ban my neighbour's son (who I should add be at work earning a crust and not poncing off the tax payer) from owning a HiFi and playing silly West Coast rap music

I do not have an issue with those out of work who are out looking for work. But the lazy sods that can work and will not gets my goat up.
I would make them sweep the streets or other work in the community if not hey no money.

J

Chubonator
Originally posted by groundhog

How about Banning Carp anglers an bivvy brigade [:p][:)]
An making pole anglers smile[;)] [:D][:D][:D]
Since you cant have it both ways in order to be fair it would have to be first come first served... so

Bye Bye Box Brigade [:p][:D][:D]

midge99

I would ban all those who enter this country but want to live by the laws of their native country, including language.

i would ban all vehicles that cannot reach 50 mph hang on i cant reach that going to have to re think that one
anyway i would ban the bivvy brigade drives me bad such a pleasent day then bleep bleep bleep!!!!!! grrrr lol
and i would ban pizza so unhealthy and makes you fat not good for health and what they are doing at the moment smoking such a good rule i can breath again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.