What will You do ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
When yer too old or health stops ya from Fishing :( I was talking with a Plumber yesterday and asked him how his dad was and if he still went fishing, he said hes ok but doesnt go no more because he has had his licence revoked cos of a Stroke. My lad was disgusted and said Dad no matter what, I will make sure you can still fish no matter what happens.

rudd

Site Supporter
Get one of them old people buggies and make a.nuisance of myself on public roads and in town centres ?

commieboy257

Account Locked
seen more than one old guy with a Skegness scooter with a trailer attached to it. caught more fish than me as well :rolleyes:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
When yer too old or health stops ya from Fishing :( I was talking with a Plumber yesterday and asked him how his dad was and if he still went fishing, he said hes ok but doesnt go no more because he has had his licence revoked cos of a Stroke. My lad was disgusted and said Dad no matter what, I will make sure you can still fish no matter what happens.
You've obviously raised him right mate?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I used to pick up and help set up an old lad a few years back, he only had a daughter who’s husband didn’t fish, his biggest moan was my Driving too fast ???Miss that old lad ☹️

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Myself personally, I'd sell my gear and get another hobby, something I could do at or closer to home

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Myself personally, I'd sell my gear and get another hobby, something I could do at or closer to home
You could try a bit of DIY and building mate ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Finish painting the hall, landing and stairs - the plaster should just be about dried by then ;)