What will you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhorian

:) what will you do if the Labour party win another five years ? .... will you do anything ? ...... me, I'd emigrate but I'm too old ..... on the other hand I've relatives in NZ .... I wonder ????

merlin100

chicken rescuer
Get ready for the next attack on the Homeowner - Death Tax? Whats that for? Mind you, I will probably live forever now cos I really cannot afford to die.
Cheers Blair, Cheers Brown. Traitors to England the pair of them.

crumpercatcher

I am planning on working abroad for a few years once I am qualified anyway. If Labour win it may speed up my exit plans somewhat given that under such a scenario I envisage more creating electronic unbacked "money" to support government debt issuance and making the tough decisions to help hard working families through the downturn that started in America, yadda, yadda yadda the right thing to do, what would the Tories do. More debt and deficit, higher taxes more largesse with the public finances. Not that I think the Conservatives are much better, but I cling to the meager crumb of comfort offered by a bit of fiscal responsibility at an unspecified point in the future. [:W]

bluntbaby

Originally posted by zhorian

:) what will you do if the Labour party win another five years ? .... will you do anything ?

I will start warming the vaseline in preperation of the shafting we will recieve.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by bluntbaby

Originally posted by zhorian

:) what will you do if the Labour party win another five years ? .... will you do anything ?

I will start warming the vaseline in preperation of the shafting we will recieve.

That might ease there entry to be blunt baby ass.gif
but you will still need something strong to ease the pain. rolleyes2.gif scream.gif [:C]

Harry.

master_baiter

no wonder your usernames are in blue, bloody tory boys.[:p][:p]
any chance of getting my name changed to a nice red labour font admins please [:T][:H]

i will be voting labour, i dont need any cuts to the little bit of help that i get off the state. I can about manage now, if the torys get in they have already said they would cut the working tax credits and family tax credits, i dont get much help but these little bits allow me and the kids to have some life. and i still work full time, its those like that family in the mirror today that need clamping down on.

Last edited:

fitz62

pretty much do what ive been doing all my life .....get up and go to work , you can bang on all you like about labour by none of the other parties will do any better, the most important thing at the moment is the economy/ borrowing and gordon brown is the best man for it and before you start " yeah but he caused the slump " dont give me that bull , did he cause the worldwide one as well ? we had a good decade under labour , so did the schools ,hospitals , nurses , police and so did the private sector , we had the minimum wage , paternity leave , paid holidays , equality for part time workers and women the list goes on , the economy is showing signs of at least starting to grow and is a little better than the experts expected proving brown was right on it and call me dave was wrong . i know many have lost thier jobs but under the conseratives we lost far more and quicker as they sat back and did nothing ... be carefull what you wish for ,, you just might get it

andyjh

knownowt
It is not really going to matter who gets in for the next xx years as they're all going to be hung out to dry, if they are to tackle the current debt. Cameron would do well to go on telly and tell us all to go forth and multiply and sit back in opposition for another 5yrs.

andyjh

knownowt
Having read some of the comments, I'm obviously in a minority, if people wish to talk about relative strengths of economies over the past 50 yrs or so then I'd suggest you go and do some research and do a few coincedence reports you'll find some startling truths about the beloved Labour party.

fitz62

Originally posted by andyjh

It is not really going to matter who gets in for the next xx years as they're all going to be hung out to dry, if they are to tackle the current debt. Cameron would do well to go on telly and tell us all to go forth and multiply and sit back in opposition for another 5yrs.

i think you are right mate, its going to be a harsh 5 years to say the least ,none of the parties are telling us the truth on the cuts we will have to face ... one thing to ponder, we have had the biggest crisis/slump in modern history a party who have taken us into two largely unpopular wars ,the expenses scandal and an unelected prime minister ,, yet the tory party are scratching around for a majority, that tells you how truley gash the modern tory party are

Status
Not open for further replies.