What the....?

JayD

Site Supporter
Hello every body, my names John, and I've met up with you today to make a confession.....I'm a moaner. There, I've said it out loud, and it feels sooo good to get it off my chest after all this time. 😌
To be honest, I didn't realise that I was a moaner until someone who's view on things differed to mine told me I was. Until that bombshell moment, I thought I was just expressing an opinion, but alas, it seems I was mistaken.
I've been trying to supress these feeling for some time, but now it's out in the open, I feel free, and more alive. I now realise that I having a good moan is nothing to be a shamed of, and I call on all of you closet moaners to stand up and be counted. Stand proud, give the two fingered salute, join me, and embrace your moaning, and that of other poor suppressed souls, in a virtual, on-line group hug.
There now, doesn't that make you feel much better?
It does me.👍😊

John.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My wife asks me a question, answers it for me and then tells me I’m wrong.

“Are you going fishing again? You are, aren’t you! Well you can think again, the lawn needs mowing!”
🤣🤣🤣🤣. I … sorry ….. my misses has just had that very same conversation. “ you cutting the lawn today ? You’re gonna tell me it’s too wet aren’t you ? I bet it’s not too wet for fishing though is it ? “. I didn’t say a word. 🤷‍♂️ She’s gone shopping anyway. Time to read my angling times. 👍

Alantherose

Site Supporter
🤣🤣🤣🤣. I … sorry ….. my misses has just had that very same conversation. “ you cutting the lawn today ? You’re gonna tell me it’s too wet aren’t you ? I bet it’s not too wet for fishing though is it ? “. I didn’t say a word. 🤷‍♂️ She’s gone shopping anyway. Time to read my angling times. 👍

🤣🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Bliss. 👍. Grass ain’t that long anyway. It only comes to my knees 🤷‍♂️ AEA23165-1EE9-4599-B69B-92959621F867.jpeg

R0B

Seeing this more and more, not just on ebay but amazon too. Sellers taking a chance with high prices because they know there are short supplies
like bags of finish plaster last year during the shortage :LOL: £50 per bag from Ireland only