What the....?

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
That’s the point… you don’t have to 😄 Nobody has to. We just don’t need to sit here picking the world to pieces over things that really don’t matter. Way too many threads like this on here it seems. Low quality moaning filler. If admin wanted more members, this type of stuff isn’t attractive to somebody wanting advice or info.
We didn't ask you to join, so If you don't like it here mate, simple, just leave!

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Somebody had to moan about these at some point. Always the same few contributing to them, always the same kind of replies. Why not start the ball rolling I thought? I won’t be the only one who has questioned from behind the scenes why there is so much moaning on here. And what better way to get through to a few people than with a good moan.

I signed up to submit an answer to a question that nobody knew the answer to. All that had previously been posted on the thread was misunderstandings and moans. Same old. See world feeder rules thread.

Honestly fella, I think you should read a few more threads 🤷🏻‍♂️

JLK

Seeing this more and more, not just on ebay but amazon too. Sellers taking a chance with high prices because they know there are short supplies
An era of free market Capitalism.
What's not to like about that. 😗

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Honestly with the price of feeders, my local river might be a free stretch, but when you might lose 10 feeders on a bad day, it's no longer a cheap deal, not that I've ever lost quite that many mind, it is bad.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
The 'tart' in me still wants black cap feeders. I bought 20 last year and have 7 left so it's not too bad. Most of those were lost to my brother in law who can't cast to the clear spots... I hope there's still clear spots this year as now we have 'streamer weed'.

SeanB

Site Supporter
If you're after black caps, isn't there a lad on here that sells them in multiples? Hooks too, seem reasonably priced.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
If you're after black caps, isn't there a lad on here that sells them on multiples? Hooks too, seem reasonably priced.
Yes saw that! Going to go to him this year, he's set up a business selling them and advertised it on here, looks good value doesn't it.