What the....?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Starting bid £5.00 plus £4.00 for postage for Two used feeders....

Am I missing something here?

ImLost

You’d have to be a bit keen, but the shipping will cost nearly that, especially after ebays huge fees. And somebody will love these feeders and use nothing else. Each to their own. More positivity here please?

Last edited:

ImLost

More positivity? OK, I'm positive I won't be bidding on them.
That’s the point… you don’t have to 😄 Nobody has to. We just don’t need to sit here picking the world to pieces over things that really don’t matter. Way too many threads like this on here it seems. Low quality moaning filler. If admin wanted more members, this type of stuff isn’t attractive to somebody wanting advice or info.

ImLost

But one is allowed to share incredulity.
You know what the replies end up turning in to on these posts. It’s not incredulity. It’s jump on the moaning bandwagon guff. So, yes to positivity.

Just sharing my feedback as a new user/long time reader.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It was a simple question based on the starting price of the feeders plus postage - not moaning, not picking the world to pieces, but simply questioning the price of the feeders based on the current trend to charge the Earth for secondhand tackle

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
So you add to the moaning theme by moaning about what someone, actually the guy that owns the site, has posted?

Not sure why you would become a member if you have been reading "Way too many threads like this". Was it just to moan about them?

ImLost

It was a simple question based on the starting price of the feeders plus postage - not moaning, not picking the world to pieces, but simply questioning the price of the feeders based on the current trend to charge the Earth for secondhand tackle
Dave. With respect truly intended, you know how these threads ALWAYS go.

ImLost

So you add to the moaning theme by moaning about what someone, actually the guy that owns the site, has posted?

Not sure why you would become a member if you have been reading "Way too many threads like this". Was it just to moan about them?
Somebody had to moan about these at some point. Always the same few contributing to them, always the same kind of replies. Why not start the ball rolling I thought? I won’t be the only one who has questioned from behind the scenes why there is so much moaning on here. And what better way to get through to a few people than with a good moan.

I signed up to submit an answer to a question that nobody knew the answer to. All that had previously been posted on the thread was misunderstandings and moans. Same old. See world feeder rules thread.

Last edited:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Starting bid £5.00 plus £4.00 for postage for Two used feeders....

Am I missing something here?
Ridiculous even if signed by 4 times 🙄

ImLost

On a positive note, those are the same feeders that our tackle shop has in for £2.20 each.
Perhaps weirdly, that does sound like a more positive way of responding to the original post.

Rather than the usual “****, *****, ********!!!!!! The guy should be hung!”