Staff member
Site Supporter
Nursery in Brid!!

I'd be fuming if that was my kid!

20210504_224036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OldTaff

Site Supporter
The little ‘darlings’ are greater escape artists than Houdini - hopefully improved measures will now be put in place

Philocalist

I'm a bit suspicious about this one TBH Trogg - I've seen it posted in various places, particularly various FB pages, worded almost identically - just different kids names in use, and different establishments, almost as though someone is trying to discredit a particular place.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm a bit suspicious about this one TBH Trogg - I've seen it posted in various places, particularly various FB pages, worded almost identically - just different kids names in use, and different establishments, almost as though someone is trying to discredit a particular place.
Hmmmm never thought of that, i checked to make sure the place existed and checked for any Bridlington pages on FB and it was posted on one or two of them.....cheers mate i'll have to look into it a bit more.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
So the caring mother has posted a photo of her son Rudi, with age, place where he goes to nursery, rough location of home address for all the world to see....
If it's true I'd be more inclined to question her responsibilities ... hmmmm?

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I wonder if one bright spark saw the video of a news story of two children running away from a nursery in Australia and thought they could have some fun with it.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I took an afternoon off work to go to my son's junior school sports day. He didn't get to run a single race and was upset. I complained to the head and was told that when his turn came he didn't answer his name. I asked the head why the school didn't initiate a search for a "missing" child. He could not answer that.

Best bit was I had a photo of my son sitting next to his teacher. The Boss is convinced he was bullied by the teachers because we had just moved up from London. This was not the only occasion son was treated badly. The Boss regrets not moving him to a different school.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
So the caring mother has posted a photo of her son Rudi, with age, place where he goes to nursery, rough location of home address for all the world to see....
If it's true I'd be more inclined to question her responsibilities ... hmmmm?
And he needs a hair cut.