What sentence

62tucker

Site Supporter
There was a 55 year old woman knocked down in a 30mph zone around my way last week at 10pm and sadly died at the scene. Some horrible photos and videos of her bodies parts lying in road. ( sick barsteward videos and posting online )
Today the driver of the car has been named.
Speeding.
On phone
No driving license.
Abobakr Mohammed 24 needs to go away for a very long time.
But what will he get for death by dangerous driving ?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
This happened in Doncaster in the first lockdown. Chap got a £400 fine. 2 year driving ban and I think it was either 100 or 200 hours community service. 😡😡. I thought he’d get a prison sentence. Even suspended but no. Life is cheap tuck mate. I know some lads that would have you six foot under before daybreak if that happened to any of their family. I kid you not.

62tucker

Site Supporter
This happened in Doncaster in the first lockdown. Chap got a £400 fine. 2 year driving ban and I think it was either 100 or 200 hours community service. 😡😡. I thought he’d get a prison sentence. Even suspended but no. Life is cheap tuck mate. I know some lads that would have you six foot under before daybreak if that happened to any of their family. I kid you not.
Just found out he lives a few streets away and on my dog walk.
Like to think he gets his comeuppance and really feel for her family.
Walking home from her daughters house and never made it home. Due to some low life tossa.