What Riles You?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
My missus reckons I have the patience of a saint, in 33 years I don't think that she has ever seen me, properly, lose my temper. However, Child abuse, Bullying, OAP abuse and Animal cruelty send me from calm to red mist in a fraction of a second. What makes you lose it?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Most of the above. Also my pet hates
People who can’t admit they are wrong.
Keyboard warriors
Constant Moaners. ( mates wife was like that. Every day she twisted about something) try to smile and have a laugh
Double standards
Trolley shopping ( Don’t do it ). people talking at the tills. Queues at tills
Dog schit on pavements
Seeing young lads/men drunk or drugged up talking/shouting at there lass/girlfriend or basically treating them like schit/abusing them in the street/ city center. Even worse if they got a couple of jam eaters ( kids ) with them. I always think what will there home life be there.
Seeing young lasses with 2/3 jam eaters (kids ) dragging them around the shops and kids got no discipline. Screaming for this and that. Mams screaming back at them oblivious to who’s watching so kids start crying. Hate that. And probably see that today in Gateshead town centre.
Rant over for now

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Litter,
Lying politicians.
Peado's.
Gangs.
Snowflakes.
Idle b'stards who won't work....
To name just a few

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
All of the above, and the one in the bus queue that knows exactly how much the fair is, yet still fiddles round in the purse for the change when on the bus while the rest in the queue are stood in the rain. It never occurs to them to have the money ready for some reason.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
All of the above, and the one in the bus queue that knows exactly how much the fair is, yet still fiddles round in the purse for the change when on the bus while the rest in the queue are stood in the rain. It never occurs to them to have the money ready for some reason.
It should be people with bus passes first mate. They get on quicker as they don't have to fiddle around for cash.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
When I driving pretty much everything, when I walking it's people so preoccupied with their fone they walk into you and then look at you like it's your fault

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
When I driving pretty much everything, when I walking it's people so preoccupied with their fone they walk into you and then look at you like it's your fault
Oooh, I'd forgotten that one(y)

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Bullies
Intolerance
Animal cruelty
Child abuse
Women in front of me at filling stations who finish filling up and then get in their car and sit there checking their phone, doing their hair or just wondering whether to drive away at some point in the future :mad:

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am pretty sure I have some form of misophonia, sometimes have to move train carriages to get away from people - that riles me.
Incompetent drivers, they rule me.
People who ask advice and then ignore it.

Zerkalo

I'm usually difficult to rile up apart from bullying. I don't like the idea of intel agency corruption other than that not much.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
People who think they know better than experts just because they have an opinion.
Experts who think they know better because they can regurgitate "received wisdom" without challenging and checking it themselves.
:)