What no ..... Web site ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry everyone for the lack of site last night but we had a problem at our host's end of things with their network - Looks like we had a Trogg in the works icon_smile_big.gif

Everything is stable now and should remain that way

As previously posted, within the next couple of weeks the site's server is moving down to London. Testing is currently under way on a new server and once that is finalized then it's a case of packing the bags and moving on down.
This will cause a little disruption but i'll give you all a little notice before hand icon_smile.gif

Cheers, Dave

angler-mark

Hi Dave, glad it was your end, thought I'd pressed the wrong button at my end, me and computers seem to clash. icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Tight Lines

Mark

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
Glad its all sorted,i was just about to give
ntl what for thinking it was them
Happy fishing
brian

FISH4FUN

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Withdrawal symptoms all gone, and to cap it all NTL was playing around last night. Now I am seriously thinking of looking elsewhere. What price Broadband Dave. LOL

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What price Broadband Cap'n ? icon_smile_wink.gif

Here's a few prices for you and anyone elsoe interested:

Cable Broadband

Ntl 128 14.99 www.ntl.com
Ntl 512 25.00 www.ntl.com
Telewest 25.00 www.telewest.co.uk

ADSL (Phoneline)

ET Global Solutions 18.95 www.etglobalsolutions.com
V21 19.99 www.v21.co.uk
PlusNet 20.99 www.plus.net
Freedom2surf 22.50 www.freedom2surf.net
FreeUK 22.99 www.freeuk.net
Nildram 22.99 www.nildram.net
PIPEX 23.44 www.pipex.net
Demon 24.99 www.demon.net

There's a few to go at icon_smile_wink.gif

The ADSL's are self-installs unless stated otherwise and include VAT. Additional charges may apply so check the small print,

Dave

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Careful with the ADSL one's, not all BT Exchanges can handle them yet. The BT site lets you check by Exchange/Post Code to see if they have been upgraded yet - BTW it's not infallible, it doesn't even recognise my postcode as being valid.

AlanP

Larry

Lazarus
Geooff .I can reccomend telewest broadband,only to get it at 25.00 .yuo have to subscribe to another telewest service.thy're now doing a 1 megabyte connection speed for an extra 10 per mth.

Cheer's Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.