What lives here??

HALTON DANGLER

Been few topics on here this week aroubd youtubers, equipment, sponsorship etc. For me fishing is about what I share this week, fun and escapism.

a man, a go pro, a phone and a 2ft deep 5ft wide brook and some time away from it all

You don't need all the latest gear to do well on YouTube or to be sponsored if that's your aim, you just need to be yourself, honest and keep fishing as it should be, fun.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
A cracking 15 minutes worth Danny and just the sort of video that makes your channel so watchable, There's plenty out there that wouldn't have bothered putting a short session like that up whereas you have. No pretence that every trip is a baggin session but hopefully it opens a few eyes as to what's available from a smaller water that many probably wouldn't even stop to look at let alone fish. Keep it up fella. :upthumb:

HALTON DANGLER

Cheers guys appreciate kind words on vlog try my best to show real fishing. Tis hard at time re mum seems to hot you randomly now than all time but getting there bud

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Lovely stuff Danny... I love small rivers and brooks... Yesterday would have been my late father's 86th birthday... both my parents have passed and I can empathise totally with your thoughts on such a day... keep em coming... love the vids...👍🤩

HALTON DANGLER

Sorry for your loss arry, glad you all enjoyed th3 vlog and fishing is the same to me as it is to others.

The venue loses its colour completely after a fee days with no rain you did always still catch but was harder and the better fish didntt seem to show in passed years.