What Flask Do You Use?

Pikerwoods

I still use an old plastic Thermos one, I broke it a little while back and was distraught. I did have a different flask that had the same inner, so swapped it over. It gets in all my photos, quite the tart really......

IMG_0690.JPG IMG_1202.JPG IMG_0783.JPG
Pitty Korum don't do flasks...lol

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
paint it Khaki and put a 'K' on the side.... :ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

I have a Thermos. Not sure of model. But found out it floats after dropping it in by accident the other day.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Just bought a new flask as my old one has started to leak. Now got 2 matching one's 1lt and 1.9lt green legendary classic's.
Paperwork states that to clean use 2tsp's baking soda and warm water. 1582972924125812222213747838467.jpg

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I use 2 sterident in warm water to clean mine (1.7 litre). Just make sure it's well rinsed out after.

Arch

Site Supporter
It's not been on for a while, and is missing the attention, so here it is just poking the top out...........

IMG_2243.JPG

Total

Site Supporter
It's not been on for a while, and is missing the attention, so here it is just poking the top out...........

IMG_2243.JPG

@Arch .....Afternoon Arch, If you get a moment please, could you show a photo of how you've retrofitted your legs to the side of your AS1 to accommodate your side tray please?.....Are they fitted to what would have been the swinging arm pole rest arrangement on the original boxes?

Thank you. (y)

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I have a stainless steel one called Stanley. He keeps my tomato soup nice and hot.

Why doesn't tomato soup taste of tomato?

Arch

Site Supporter
@Arch .....Afternoon Arch, If you get a moment please, could you show a photo of how you've retrofitted your legs to the side of your AS1 to accommodate your side tray please?.....Are they fitted to what would have been the swinging arm pole rest arrangement on the original boxes?

Thank you. (y)

IMG_2183 (Edited).JPG
IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186 (Edited).JPG

There you go.

A friend is a director of a metalwork business, he got it made for me. I've had to alter it a little because the sides of the AS1 aren't vertical, they lean in a little. I packed it out with some small nuts a bolts. Although, he said he would get it changed for me. Top bloke.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
IMG_2183 (Edited).JPG
IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186 (Edited).JPG

There you go.

A friend is a director of a metalwork business, he got it made for me. I've had to alter it a little because the sides of the AS1 aren't vertical, they lean in a little. I packed it out with some small nuts a bolts. Although, he said he would get it changed for me. Top bloke.
Brilliant idea, Arch.
I still use the AS1 grounbait tray that clips to side of seatbox.