what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave-B

BIG DAVE
I have an evening match at the weekend,trouble is there will be a match there before us,i think they finish at 3.00 and we are on there at 4.00,my question is do you think it will kill it for us or will it be in our favour?
My thoughts are that it will kill it,What do you think.

getfishing

Pete
Or you might be fishing off their bait, a swim full of fish, you save money on bait and better fishing too. Its like the fish love it in the evening when the matches finish and the fish mop up all the bait.

Dave-B

BIG DAVE
I know what your saying, i just think that after they have put there fish back would'nt that spook any fish that were there plus with them packing up

getfishing

Pete
People bag up after the matches have finish, even after the fish have been put back and the have packed up.

fish finder

callum
if you go along just before the match is finshed and see where they are fishing to and where they are putting their bait and target that area. i dont thik them packing up would spook them even if it does they will move back on the bait again.
i won a match last sunday and i had heard that there had been a man fishing that swimm the day before and hje was piling in the bait

cess monkey

I`m with fish finder, you will also see how much bait is dumped in the margins as they pack up. The fish will be used to homing in on this "safe" after match meal and could well be on it as you start to fish, if it`s allowed get your nets straight in as soon as you get to your peg so you dont disturb them once they start to feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.