What do you do

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
So after several weeks of anti social behaviour including the assault of an elderly Male and his associated health attack with his wife. The dickheads have now pulled/pushed part of my front wall down.. unfortunately I have them on CCTV full face and what they did. 2 of them are now in needing of dentistry work yet I am now in front of the judge next week

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
The advice given by police is to speak to the schools. This country is a fooking joke and about the government woke up and about time to get extra hobbies on the beat

62tucker

Site Supporter
There seemed to be a lot more anti social behaviour going on around my area. Or see it more on social media as a few Facebook area sites popping up. Putting bricks through car windscreens seems the new trend.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Log every incident in a diary, dates, times, place, numbers involved, if reported add a crime number, any witnesses, etc.

The judge will not take your word for it unless you can provide documented evidence to back up what you have said.
See if you can get any witnesses to come forward. Also get character statements from your friends, neighbours, employer, anyone who knows you who has a profession.

You will need to be able to claim provocation and/or self-defence. Administering your own 'punishment' for want of a better word, would be looked upon as thuggery. Whilst the judge might appear sympathetic to you and the situation you found yourself in, they don't live in the same world and will see aggression as just that.

I take it you have the services of a solicitor to represent you?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
There was your first failing, you took retribution in plain sight

the tactics involved by the scrotes, should be used against them,

wear clothing that hides your features, wait in a place that has no cctv coverage, hide behind corners with the weapon of choice concealed, dont let the oblject of the matter see who has wrapped the bat around thier body,

dont even tell your friends and mates,

PAB

Site Supporter
I once had a chat with a farmer convicted of murdering a lad who broke into his house he quite clearly stated that his mistake was to ‘only wound one of the two lads and report it to the police and not just bury them both on his land like others have done many times why do you think people just disappear do you think that they tell someone what they are about to do and if they disappear call the police’ I found myself agreeing with him to a certain extent these lads had given him grief in the past and he had reported it to the police who did nothing, to their surprise he was waiting for the break-in to happen and shot one dead and severely wounded the other.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Proper justice is non existent in Britain.

Yorkieboy, good luck with the beak but most of the time all we can do is fume and wonder how things got like this.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
I blame the Conservatives for starving funds for both preventative and curative action.
I also blame the parents - WTF are the police doing suggesting contacting schools - in what way is that a teacher's role?

John Step

Site Supporter
Does anyone think the rise of antisocial behaviour including assaults has any correlation with the lack of corporal punishment from an early age?

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Your cctv isn’t allowed as evidence unless you have clear visible signs up that warn cctv is in use.
You need to give the scum a chance to cover up.
Good luck but I’ve a feeling it’ll cost you

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I once had a chat with a farmer convicted of murdering a lad who broke into his house he quite clearly stated that his mistake was to ‘only wound one of the two lads and report it to the police and not just bury them both on his land like others have done many times why do you think people just disappear do you think that they tell someone what they are about to do and if they disappear call the police’ I found myself agreeing with him to a certain extent these lads had given him grief in the past and he had reported it to the police who did nothing, to their surprise he was waiting for the break-in to happen and shot one dead and severely wounded the other.
Tony Martin by any chance

If I was Yorkieboy my defence would be that I started to have a word with them when they attacked me,I retaliated in self defence.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I think mickthechippy's post #5 is spot on. Nuff said.

Wrap on the knuckles .... Don't worry mate.

Zerkalo

Best of luck. I think Dave is spot on.
My experience is police and the system are sometimes better at trying to establish guilt than they are at looking into innocence.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Mrs rang me, some scrotes had just thrown stones at the car as she drove down the next street. Quickly nipped out to see 4 or 5 teens loitering on the corner. Now, l didn't want to pick axe handle the little shisters but l had to inflict pain. Thinking what could l do to get them my eyes fell on the perfect weapon. Picking it up l made my way back to the scrotes, "Oi schit head" and as the closest one to me turned he got it straight in the face full force. Screaming in pain he legged it along with his startled mates. I turned and made my way home, smug smile on my face and the discarded Postie's laccy band in my hand. Felt good.