What can’t you watch.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Soaps for certain & not a massive fan of horror films / series either.

Tenacious Sloth

Site Supporter
Most of the stuff already mentioned, but the program that makes me feel like I’m going to spontaneously combust is...

The Apprentice.

It makes me so angry that the type of people who appear on this program actually exist!

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Fishomania and Mortimer & Whitehouse.
Any reality TV show that has no moral compass such as Love Island.

squimp

Site Supporter
Most of what is on mainstream tv. It appears to be marketed at people with a minimal IQ and about 40 years less on the clock than me.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I don't watch telly but will watch most films. I usually avoid bad ones by instinct but when I'm going to sleep, which is my usual time to watch them, anything in colour and made after 1960 keeps me awake, there's something serene about films with no swearing and 'action' scenes.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
anything the wife finds entertaining, animal/child cruelty.
This ^ ^
My missus will watch anything to do with hospitals, chilbirth. Last thing I want to watch while I'm eating me dinner is somebody being sliced open or a baby's head coming out of a hippo's yawn.
I can't watch anything showing animals suffering either.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
When I stay at a mates house I notice he wakes up and switches on BBC Breakfast first thing he does. I tell him it's psychic pollution and will ruin the rest of his day but he still does.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Our planet would be a much better place if apes were at the top of the food chain. They have a social and family life and don`t
care about street cred or fashion and don`t pollute everything they touch.

But, technically the apes are at the top of the food chain, we jst happen to be hairless ;)

My gripe with tv is a person saying "The following program may contain scenes that are upsetting or may cause distress.." Really? Why put them on then? Most of what's on these days is utter garbage...bring back Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo.

Every program now has the warnings, either spoken or in writing, it's the joys of living in todays world, people are so happy to sue for anything that TV stations just can't risk anymore "there was no warning that the war film would have violence/guns/explosions/scenes of violence... it caused me great distress and my poor little boy (15yrs old) now dives for cover whenever an aeroplane flies overhead!!

I can watch heart surgery or stuff like that but when it come to balls. 😳. Must go back to my snip. Done under local anaesthetic. Not a happy experience

I was "held" by security after my snip, the doc missed the right tube with the anesthetic, he grabs it in the clamp thing and before i could finish saying "why does it feel like you've just pulled the muscle out of my leg" he cut the tube...... i say bolt upright and punched him, he went down, i slid off the bed, pulled my kegs up and stumbled out of the room straight into the wifes arms.

All i could mutter was "get me the fu.. out of here" the nurse tried to stop me telling me i had to wait 10 minutes, i pointed into the room and said "it ain't me you need to worry about...it's him" she looks in the room and calls the security guy over, he grabs me and i look straight in his eyes and said "i've just had my bol***ks cut with no anesethetic mate, do you really want to test me" he gulped and stepped back.

The guy who had been sat next to me in the waiting room stood up and started to leave, his mrs yelled "you sit back down, we've had enough kids we aren't having anymore" he looks at me, looks at her and shouts "then you have it fu**ing done"

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Anything that involves idiots hanging off cranes, aerials, buildings etc, makes my toes curl and my b@lls disappear somewhere they shouldn't do.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anything that involves idiots hanging off cranes, aerials, buildings etc, makes my toes curl and my b@lls disappear somewhere they shouldn't do.

you mean like this cock?

Or like these guys ?