What are you most looking forward to when the river season opens?

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Looking forward to moving water and 10 miles of bank to explore, and not the same few stillwater

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
I'm looking forward to getting out on the Derwent for some overnighters with the Barbel rods.

Determined to get amongst the big Barbel this year and actually weigh summat 😀

alsur

Site Supporter
The section of river I will go to first does not fish that well but it's right out in the country and normally very quite you really feel that you are miles from anywhere when fishing so I'm looking forward to that.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
Being alive! Was certainly more “touch & go“ than I anticipated earlier this year!

most of all I’m looking forward to being on the bank again ... for the first time since mid- December.
ONE SLEEP TO GO!!!

Browner

Site Supporter
The chance to go fishing and be on my own and not have to listen to the continuous splash of a spod and the vulgar, continuous and pointless rubbish spoken, at the top of their voices, by a certain band of so called anglers.

Total

Site Supporter
The chance to go fishing and be on my own and not have to listen to the continuous splash of a spod and the vulgar, continuous and pointless rubbish spoken, at the top of their voices, by a certain band of so called anglers.
The river anglers ain't that bad surely?:unsure::p:ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I’m going to be float fishing for barbel on a 12’ greys rod to start with, much to my dads approval as he’s been telling me not to buy anymore tackle until I’m out my overdraft, he’s right with the fees I pay so the 14’ cadence no3 will have to wait. I won’t even be fishing until I get paid on the 24th but some of the best sessions I have are just making do with tackle so I’m still excited.