what are these called?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
This was Seymo's answer to hooking things up I doubt many will have seen one as they never caught on because they were over complicated for a simple job that could be done just by an elastic band.
My word Ken, your little shop must be a bit of an Aladdin's Cave with various odds and ends hidden away, probably got some Lesney's bread presses tucked away somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

PeteC

I've not the used the Preston ones, but those I have used have their limitations I feel as far as hook sizes are concerned...... I now use odd bits of Pole elastic, looped and knotted, which work a treat and I find are much better with smaller size hooks...oh and cheaper too ?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Pole winder anchors were spot on for it as they have a hole one end to make a loop with.

parkes

I find these new Preston ones difficult to slide up and down despite having the smaller one on my No.1 and bigger on my No.2, especially when wet.

rudd

Site Supporter
My word Ken, your little shop must be a bit of an Aladdin's Cave with various odds and ends hidden away, probably got some Lesney's bread presses tucked away somewhere. :ROFLMAO:
I sold a Lesneys bread press a few weeks back. (true)?
With the money bought new pole elastic, when fitted used old stuff to make hook holders ((false) but I do do this).?