What a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi Guys [:)]

As I sit writing this it's blowing a gale outside with snow, hail, rain, it's like the end of the world. We can't see the trees about 100/150 yds away from the house.
It's like being in the Antarctic I tell you!![:0][:0]
They tell me there's worse to come!!! [:0][:(!]
Boy am I glad I'm not outside, battery was flat on the car this morning and is now on charge, I was just about to go out and tighten up the belt on the car as it's loose, but now way am I going out now. Dog thinks it's time for afternoon walk, it's hard work proving it's not, but opening the back door helps. Its amazing how quick he moves back to his bed [:)]

Datafile2.gif
Steve
Born To Fish
Forced To Work

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Lol its not snowing yet but its getting very cold that winds freezing. The weather people say the north east wil get it next two days. Brrrrrrrrr not looking forward to it [:(]

Tight lines [:D]

Apache

It just snowed here! Took mr three bloody hours to get to school insted of 30 minutes!:(

:) Apache :)
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com/images/clevr_leather-m2.jpg

G

Yup we've about 3 to 4 inches of snow here, and thats on the coast, what the heck will it be like on the estates[V][V][V].

And its forecast to get worse.

Lets see who can build the biggest snowman [;)][;)].

Stay warm and dry peeps

catch me if u can
Andy,

martin.

Account Locked
well we had about 4" in 1hr & its completly flat & open out the front of ours,the wind was strong coming over the fields & we had about 18" piled on front door
this was the heaviest weve had in a few years so it looks like ill have to use the little jeep for a couple of days

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

anyexcuse

No snow apart from on the very top of the hills in S.Wales. But very cold. I think we're going to miss the worst of it - again! My snow-balling technique is so rusty, I'd have to read a training manual to get even close to the intended target!

Dave@Brynmill&DistrictAC

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
no snow in Leeds and although it is cold a couple of us may go to a local lake, Birstal on Sunday. Tight lines to you all.....Haydn

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
No snow in Eastbourne either, wind biting not sure about the fish though.

Probably holding the snow off in Leeds until I get up there on the 13th Haydn, working at our warehouse in Morley for a week, must pack the thermals I think[:D].

Mick

everyready

north wales nice clear day pond frozen .if not off to work could be in middle of the river fishing or should it be sod work go fishing [:D][:D]

darryl

no snow in nottingham but then again we haven`t had snow here for years even if it`s everyware else

you can not catch one sitting at home

martin.

Account Locked
just got back, when i went out thelocal roads around village were solid compressed snow,smaller main roads were betterbut compressed snow between wheel tracks,
major routes where fairly good till i got over norfolk border into lincs on A17 then the A17 was as bad as some of thesmaller main rds.
but got there & back with no hassle

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi all [:)]

After missing out on the last 24/36 hrs of snow it is now coming down heavily in Northampton, our stupid dog's just been let out the garden and he's barking and racing around trying to make sense of it all! [:)]
I feel sorry for him really after all he is the worlds first living brain donor! [:D][:D]
With a name like Grommitt he can't be anything other than a clown really, can he? [:D][:eek:)][:eek:)]
Still he loves us and guards the house so he's not that bad. If the snow stays I can get him in the morning with a snowball up the park,[:D][:D][}:)]

Steve
Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
I always feel sorry for my dog when there is snow. Minature doxy and so low to the ground his poor little dingle always drags in the snow - even if only 1/2 inch or so. Brrrrr.

Newt Vail

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
WELL WHAT A WIMP OUT!!!![V][V][V][V][V]

Got up this morning expecting large areas of white expanse and what did I see?? Something that resembled a medium frost!!

No snowballing the dog (much to his relief I think) I've seen the park whiter with frosts than the snow that was up there this morning. Ah well at least we can get around.

Newt:
ever though of putting a thimble or something similar on your pooch I'm sure he would apreciate it?

Steve
Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Bluey - he is probably safe since the thing is fur covered.

Newt Vail

Status
Not open for further replies.