What a relief

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Thanks , πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘I had biopsies done around 18 months ago . So I know what to expect , Must admit when they told me the result it knocked me for six a while , Then thought what will be will be . There are people out there worse than me ,and at least it was caught fairly early .

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
best of luck Ian & Mark, here's hoping your results are both good. :upthumb:

Godber

.Nobice and inventor of W@nkles
Site Supporter
Funny how you never think it’ll happen to you but… had my colonoscopy today, 4 polyps removed and now the anxious wait (7-10 days) for the results. Not going to lose any sleep over it (what will be, will be), but I’m sure I’ll still be relieved to get the β€œall clear” confirmed.
Fingers crossed for you matey🀞

Godber

.Nobice and inventor of W@nkles
Site Supporter
I'm going for more biopsies on prostate next Tuesday, Had a routine 18 month MRI scan a few weeks ago , it has grown and cancer cells progressed . Have been on active surveillance for 18 months .
Like @Whisker says " what will be will be" and I am sure I will be " relieved " if staying on active surveillance when get the results .
And fingers crossed for you too matey🀞

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
And the same from me to you all. Thanks ,the messages are much appreciated .
Must admit I was waiting for @Dave Spence to come back with jokey comments after the stick ( could be wrong choice of word in the context) I gave him about going for his Colonoscopy πŸ˜‰

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Well....... The day finally arrived for biopsies yesterday ,
I arrived at the Churchill Hospital in Oxford at the appointed time , a sample in a small container in my pocket .
Got booked in , sample given to the nurse , I am sat there in the hospital gown at the edge of the cubicle waiting to be called after answering questions on health .
Another nurse comes in to check everything and ready to go .
She then asks another question after saying very slight infection but that's fine. She asked about tendonitis, I mentioned I ruptured a tendon in my leg about 4 years ago and it's still painful now and then and also ,steroid and cortizone injections in knee cap a few weeks ago .
She does off to check on something ,and a ward manager comes in and tells me it will have to be rearranged as to what I said .
I came away with a prescription for something to take 2 hours before I have biopsies done next time ,
It has now been rearranged for next Tuesday the 27th .