What a prick

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
What the actual ****!!

So....this cockgoblin cumstain half brained ****weasel is actually victim blaming Sarah Everard for doing what she thought she had to do, for following the instructions of one of his lot....something we are all told to do as we grow up...

Now this ****bucket is saying women should learn the law so they don't get kidnapped, raped and murdered by a serving police officer

HOLY ****ING HELL

and people wonder why i have serious ****ing anger issues when theres ****s like this shitmuncher in positions of authority 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sarah Everard murder: Police boss Philip Allott comments spark anger

legs230258

Site Supporter
Hopefully, he will suffer, the same as the, corrupt officer, now in custody. A painful reminder of what is due to the likes of people who abuse their positions of trust. An end to all. Loss of freedom is not enough. A life for a life. Justice for all.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I agree - and think he should resign as he's clearly out of touch with reality

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I don't agree with him but willing to give him a pass. Heard a lot of different things I disagree with in the aftermath of the case, but I'd prefer it if people didn't have to tread on eggshells for fear of upsetting someone. But we all have our own life experiences that shape our opinions, and I suppose he has to take the brunt of what he's said, I just don't have the energy for it.

PJ Rothwell

What the actual ****!!

So....this cockgoblin cumstain half brained ****weasel is actually victim blaming Sarah Everard for doing what she thought she had to do, for following the instructions of one of his lot....something we are all told to do as we grow up...

Now this ****bucket is saying women should learn the law so they don't get kidnapped, raped and murdered by a serving police officer

HOLY ****ING HELL

and people wonder why i have serious ****ing anger issues when theres ****s like this shitmuncher in positions of authority 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sarah Everard murder: Police boss Philip Allott comments spark anger
Mate, stop looking at the news, you are going to have a heart attack over something that is not even your/our business, chill out kid

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Mate, stop looking at the news, you are going to have a heart attack over something that is not even your/our business, chill out kid
I can't help it.... i still get riled up when we pass through Newtown...the wife has to keep reminding me that i'm not the only one in the car.