What a great bunch.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I posted some time ago that I was having trouble finding 'bits' for my Preston space station, WO put a bag of accessories together for me and took them round to RL's house for him to bring to the match today. What a superb bunch of people are on this forum. (y):beer-toast1:(y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've been around the country on various meets and matches and have met a lot of members and it goes without saying I've yet to meet one I've not liked - even @crackatoa :D ;)

Mind you, Peter and I did have a little meeting to discuss banning him to prevent him bringing 'son of crackatoa' to future events as he's too good for us and well and truly put 14 of us to shame :D

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Nice one guys (y) Just goes to show there are some real good people on here, Now if we could only agree to disagree over Brexit and the election we would all be sorted. :)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I've been around the country on various meets and matches and have met a lot of members and it goes without saying I've yet to meet one I've not liked - even @crackatoa :D ;)

Mind you, Peter and I did have a little meeting to discuss banning him to prevent him bringing 'son of crackatoa' to future events as he's too good for us and well and truly put 14 of us to shame :D
He's definitely one to watch for the future(y)Might even let him join the 'Drennan Drowners', father permitting :D