What a cheek.Saddams daughters want asylum HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I've read with interest that the daughters of,no other than Saddam Hussien, want asylum here.[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!].

If its true, this government want to say to them

no, stay away, your not wanted.

Or word to that effect, but knowing Bambi and his lot.

Oh yes come on enter the UK, we will feed you, give you a house, give you our tax payers money.

Angry, me nah not really, boiling more like [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.gif

Slick

'eyebrows'
Get yersel in there Toma, they might have one of those armoured cars full of cash which was withdrawn from the Bagdad bank before the invasion. [:D][:D][:D]

Datafile3.asp

Beebs

The thing that really p155ed me off was that they were claiming they were psychologically damaged because they now have to make their own food and clean their own clothes!!! WTF!!!! What, you mean do things that normal people have to do every day?
They had gone from living in palaces to living in an ordinary house in Baghdad. Well if you've lived your life off the blood of the people you've murdered and it comes to an end, then you have to face the people whose families you've murdered. flip them. Let them burn.

I also notice they never showed any remorse for their father's actions but blamed his advisors - that's like saying "My dad was a good man really, but he was led astray." What about the brothers then? You only get those kind of morals from your parents and they had no respect for human life.

Get them over here and try them as war criminals and put them on trial for crimes against humanity. They were more than happy to live off Saddam's stolen fortunes when he was in power, now he's gone they want to carry on living the easy life.

TINY

Tiny
Would they like us to pay for their bloody plane tickets as well[:(!]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Bricktop

Snap
Do his daughters have moustaches aswell? If so, then we already have too many of those here

Trevski

You do live in Manchester, don't you. [:p][:D]

Apache

tell them that they can live in a council flat and get a job at sainsburys to make a living.

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Toma, take the kind words a good friend told me not long ago - "Calm down, at least they don't play golf"

[;)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

TINY

Tiny
And if they do take up golf.....I bet they spend most of their time in the bunkers[:p]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

G

Lol Tiny,nice one.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Dave KARMA,KARMA, ahummmmmmmm ahummmmmmm.

I'm calm.[8D][8D]

Lid i was that bloody mad, i forgot what paper i was reading, threw the thing down and started ranting [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Last edited:

les middy

'Navigator'
AND DON'T FORGET THE NINE ******* YES NINE KIDS AS WELL[:0]

BUT DADDIE DID GET RID OF THE HUBBY'S FOR THEM.[^]

HE SHOT THEM FOR DEFECTING TO JORDAN [xx(]

BUT I'M A GOOD SOUL SO.[:)]
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
LEAVE THE S*DS THERE TO DO THEIR OWN COOKING AND WASHING AND MAY THEY ROT IN HLL[:p][^][^][^]

LES

I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.