west hall farm holidays denver ( downham market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carperpete

I am going to west hall farm holidays sandy lane denver downham market on the 31st of may, can anyone tell me what it is like and do they have decent carp in their ponds. I think the ponds are called lakeside, windmill, and the everglades. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Alison

Hi

Welcome to MD's. We've just been to Downham Market, where is west hall farm fisheries?

Alison

martin.

Account Locked
hi carperpete
WELCOME TO THE MAD MDs
there are so many fisheries in that area that although i know where most of them are i dont know half the names of them as im normaly a river man
alison
where did you fish in the downham area if ide known you werethis way i would have popped down to say hello as downham is only 1/2hr from me

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

martin.

Account Locked
carperpete
im out near there this w/e ill pop in & have a look & a word with anyone whos fishing & let you know whats what

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

carperpete

thank you martin much appreciated cheers mate
quote:Originally posted by martin.

carperpete
im out near there this w/e ill pop in & have a look & a word with anyone whos fishing & let you know whats what

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

Alison

We didn't actually fish Martin. We went up there to have a look for places to fish with a future trip in mind. Still don't know where West Hall Farm is though??[?]

Alison

martin.

Account Locked
alison
i have never actualy fished it or been to it but if its at denver then its right next to the ouse where it goes tidal about 2-3 mwest of downham.

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

martin.

Account Locked
Carperpete
If you click on this link

Lakeside Fishery, Norfolk

it will take you to a quick description on West hall farm as this is what its actualy called.
I went & had a quick look sun eve If you want some acurate directions let us know as there are a lot of road works around this area which cause problems at w/e & busy times .
also if your there for a few days ill pop down to see how your getting on & check that your beers ok LOL

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.