Wench is not speaking to me

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I wore my missus down years ago. I think she thinks that I’m not worth shouting at now. Must admit, I have done the freezer trick a couple of times myself. And of course we have all had escapee maggots out of our family fridges haven’t we ? ???

ae111sr

Site Supporter
I get enough grief as it is so thank goodness I don't have a bait fridge:eek:

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I’m off work with a broken collarbone and the wife brought some paint and a brush today. I thought nice, she’ll be out the way while I watch the tour. Then she asked “when do you think you’ll finish”
Garage door, side door and window. Patio doors on shed. Facings and gutters. Then two downstairs windows and three upstairs.
I’m having a plate fitted on Wednesday

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I get saved by the freezerater having a loud alarm that goes off if the door isn't closed properly.
"Situations" are bloody annoying. One thing about my late wife is that being a proper artist she had a volcanic temper. One bloody good shouting match and it was all sorted - whatever it was. Luscious lady friend is a sulker. I don't do sulking.

emmaemma

Site Supporter
I'm only surprised that you are surprised at the consequences....... :love:

rd115

Barbus Minimus
Site Supporter
Ahh the silent treatment, out gert has figured out that i enjoy the silent treatment so i don't get it often now :cry:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If I put food anywhere near my bait fridge I would be in serious trouble. I can kind of understand it. I bet she wasn’t happy about that food then going back into the freezer as well.