Wench is not speaking to me

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
yesterday after, I had cause to go to the freezer,

what i didnt quite do was shut the door completely after I had been in it, didnt push the drawer quite home enough so there was a gap which let in-out air

this was not discovered till this morn, early doors, by which time the frost free freezer was no longer frost free, in reality it had become an iceberg inside

Yes my bad, so Ive had to sit in today instead of going fishing, trying to defrost the said item without loosing all the food

now me being a sensible type of geezer, finally managed to free the drawers and the food therein, still frozen and transferred the lot to my bait freezer, after removing all the dead maggot hemp, groubdbait etc from it

was this good enough, no it bloody wasnt, shes just come in from a hair trim and manicure and gone ballistic over the food in my freezer, apparently she is not eating that now, and Im a filthy pig of a man

cant win, already got it in the neck about the door closing,

shes now flounced out to go sitting on babies this after,

bryanh

Site Supporter
yesterday after, I had cause to go to the freezer,

what i didnt quite do was shut the door completely after I had been in it, didnt push the drawer quite home enough so there was a gap which let in-out air

this was not discovered till this morn, early doors, by which time the frost free freezer was no longer frost free, in reality it had become an iceberg inside

Yes my bad, so Ive had to sit in today instead of going fishing, trying to defrost the said item without loosing all the food
What do you expect Mick? She is of the femail species after all; her carbon copy is sitting in our kitchen at the moment giving me grief about a very similar incident with our freezer door.:confused:

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
Ahh the only thing colder than a frozen up freezer, caused by the Alpha Male of the household's transgression - the Crossed Wench of Said household!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My missus had a barny with me yesterday, propper threw one, then told me not to speak to her again so I didn't.
An hour or so later I got the third degree again - for not speaking to her :D

I must say it was hard going not talking for an hour or so, but I was only doing as I was told ;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I honestly can’t remember my Gert being off with me, not that it would make a difference but she never hardly gives me grief, she might say oh behave or a stern don’t bother but that’s it.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
My other half, was sat in the chair giving me the silent treatment the other week over something I had said/done..

I wish I could remember what it was ,I would have used it again at a later date.

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
I must be the lucky one then, I have the opposite problem, my better half is a bit of an impulse buyer and quite often comes home with a bag full of stuff, and no where to keep it. So she comes and ask's if she can keep it in my bait freezer until she has room for it in the house one.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
all sorted now,

defrosted, wiped and cleaned out, food reput back in and on fast freeze

bait back in my freezer

and dinners on cooking,