Wellingborough Voted Best Club

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
In this week's Angling Times. Wellingborough & District Nene AC have won this year's National Angling Award for the best club.

This is down to having a dedicated committee (I am a late arrival so take no credit), a tireless Saturday working party (though more volunteers would be welcome), great coaches and a desire to provide not only a wide variety of venues but a family friendly fishery at Ringstead.

Well done to all those that have helped the club achieve this recognition. That includes the members without whom we would not have a club.

cobbles

Hi Neil of the nene I'm thinking of buying a ticket for the wdnac what's the parking situation on your waters like, especially the canal at Theddingworth and river Great Ouse at Harrold? I've fished Canons before and had some good sessions there before, you seem to have plenty of water it looks like a good association. Cheers Barry.

Grumpy_oldmisery

Having only been a member since December. They have some cracking waters and for the money it seems great value for money. They have definitely done some great work at their venues and can see why they won.