Well then

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Should have stayed in further lockdown back in July and would have been seeing a whole lot different to now.

Places gone up in tier level not down
This 2nd one has been far from a lockdown, or perhaps less well observed by some
The nation managed to sustain hardship for years in world wars, so months was doable surely
Mental well being personally speaking was doing ok when i felt there was a clear plan and some logic behind decisions and light at the end of a tunnel i would have been prepared to navigate for more months.

As a result i still can't go Barbelling and would have been able to by now i reckon had things been different.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Nothing to stop you fishing matey.
As for people coping in WWII it must be remembered that people had spine and balls then. A spade was a spade and the safe space was an air raid shelter.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Notts in tier 3 Wisey, so means travelling to a tier 3 place which is a no no i think.
Distance too if it wasn't, as in define local, pushing luck to travel that far when i do have some fishing i can do 'locally'.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
It’s a bloody mess, my postcode puts me in with Bristol (which has had its figures skewed by the two universities) if I walk out of my front door I am in Tier 3, out of my back gate I am in Tier 2. I have a league that is in Tier 2, I feel that given I am on the border in an area with really low figures, I wouldn’t be doing any harm going to Tier 2, but legally and morally, it would be wrong. It’s a shambles and how is it going to be policed?