Well good luck at Elvington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Well ,lad's as saturday 13th draws near &sees me jetting of to Gran Canaria for a fortnight of sun,sea, sand ,beer,&sex.i'll think you fishing, & fishing the Fishin at Elvington ,hope all who are going catch some fish if no fish make sure you all enjoy yourselves plenty to eat & drink ,unfortuntaly i can't be with you at this one flying back the same weekend as the fish in ,but i'll ctach you at tj's on the soar at loughborough,&at the welsh fish in.
Cheer's Larry

Cheer's Larry

david platt

Fusilier
Hi Larry,
thanks for your best wishes for Elvington,Hope
you have a good Holiday,Keep Sober & most of all
keep away from them loose Ladiesicon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_wink.gif
david

lanc

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
David,

The things some one will do to avoid buying a round. Going on holiday is a dreadful excuse.

Enjoy Larry, see you in South Wales.

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Larry

Have a good time mate n be careful what you eat & drink.

If you offer the pilot a few quid he might "drop" you off over Elvington & if he's a good shot you'll have summat soft to land on (Daves Bivvy icon_smile_wink.gif)

Alan

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Snot fair icon_smile_sad.gif everyone's going away and I'm still here icon_smile_sad.gif

Take care Larry and have a good holiday, if you pass over Elvington we'll give you a wave icon_smile_big.gif

Cheers, Dave

*** 'The Northern Fish-in' - are you supporting it? ***

Larry

Lazarus
dave,geoff,trogg,&Dave
thank;s for your good wish's i'll certainly not watch what i'm eating&drinking i'll be full' of food&beer all day shan't be sober all the time i'm away,i shall be ogling al the women with no clothe's on round the swimming pool i'll be able to go swimming now with out causing a tidal wave when i dive in.
Cheer's Larry catch you all after the fish in

Cheer's Larry

G

Larry go and enjoy your holiday icon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gif, and drink and eat what you like mate, when you get back i go on my holidays,

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.