Well done center parcs

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tbf, Centre Parcs has a duty of care to it's users and that includes men, women and children.
it would be failing in that duty if it allowed anyone to use any changing facility regardless of actual gender.

Just suppose some pervert decides to book himself on a holiday at Centre Parcs, packs a case of frocks and swimwear, proclaims himself to be transgendering, and is allowed to use the communal changing rooms with women and children, to perv on them. There would be an outcry and Centre Parcs would be lambasted across the medias.

Total

Site Supporter
@Dave .....^^ Agree....".Damned if you you don't, Damned if you do...".......Etc etc

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Slightly different situation though as M&S changing rooms and toilets are all enclosed and chances are you would not strip naked anyway.
Centre Parcs is primarily based around it's sports and swimming facilities where you would probably strip naked,
Respect to Centre Parcs for doing this and let's hope others make a stand.

At the moment being the only ones they are "between a cock and a hard place" :)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's only the same as female athletes of any age being forced to change in the same areas as the transgender women, if they refuse they are not allowed to take part in any competitions!

Thankfully the two trans people i know are against things like that, they say how are they to be accepted when the "over the top look at me i demand" types are helping the media to demonise them with their ridiculous demands and running to the "i've been insulted/discriminated against" departments all the time when it doesn't happen how they want it to.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I can’t see my wife stripping down to her underwear in M&S while blokes are in the same changing room. Can’t see it being slightly different situation, at the end of the day pervs will perv where ever they can and this is giving them the opportunity