Weekend mini-Fishin - May 2023 ?

Added to Calendar: 20/05/23, 21/05/23

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Well, this has turned out expensive!
Showing Mrs Whisker Toms Pond FB page as I was looking at booking a pod. It’s her birthday end of May so it’s turned into a chuffin’ weeks holiday… 🙄😱😂
How romantic, she’ll be sat behind you telling you you’re doing it all wrong.🤣🤣🤣🥴😍

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Well, this has turned out expensive!
Showing Mrs Whisker Toms Pond FB page as I was looking at booking a pod. It’s her birthday end of May so it’s turned into a chuffin’ weeks holiday… 🙄😱😂
Err have you told Mrs W your going to be fishing all weekend Ian or are you saving that as a surprise for the weekend in question ? :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll start a list of names this weekend

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
How romantic, she’ll be sat behind you telling you you’re doing it all wrong.🤣🤣🤣🥴😍
Just another day at the office for me… 🤪

Err have you told Mrs W your going to be fishing all weekend Ian or are you saving that as a surprise for the weekend in question ? :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She knows it’s Saturday and Sunday Friday to Friday fishing… 😬👍

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Yes, I’ll be up for this weekend please!
Guess I’ll need a tent now .😳

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
If there is still life left in my body I might manage a day or two
Yes, it’s a bugger, isn’t it, when you consider whether to sign up for something due to take place next year, and have to think
‘Now, how old will I be by then?’
🤔😫

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, it’s a bugger, isn’t it, when you consider whether to sign up for something due to take place next year, and have to think
‘Now, how old will I be by then?’
🤔😫
The drive down, walking round the lakes two or three times and the drive back all in one day certainly took it out of me, did not get in my car until Wednesday morning. Still feeling the effects now. I hate to think how my back and hips would be if I had been fishing and camping over the three days!!! At least Otley is a lot closer if I can only manage the one day. Only 38.5 miles compared to 135!!!

Richy the perch

Formerly TRFC2000
Site Supporter
The drive down, walking round the lakes two or three times and the drive back all in one day certainly took it out of me, did not get in my car until Wednesday morning. Still feeling the effects now. I hate to think how my back and hips would be if I had been fishing and camping over the three days!!! At least Otley is a lot closer if I can only manage the one day. Only 38.5 miles compared to 135!!!
Didn't meet you for long Geoff but the greeting you got from the rest of the boys at breakfast showed me be 135 or 38 miles it is always appreciated and worth the effort 👌( David Bailey of the mds )

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
Didn't meet you for long Geoff but the greeting you got from the rest of the boys at breakfast showed me be 135 or 38 miles it is always appreciated and worth the effort 👌( David Bailey of the mds )
I know your game Rich, you’re just buttering Geoff up so next time he photographs you with your top off he applies the ugly filter at full strength 😂😂😂

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
You should have pity on me, I have known a few of them for 20 years. But to be honest I do not regret one day of those years on MDs