Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well go on then admit it if you Blanked this weekend [:D]

I did [:I]

I went to the Wharfe at Pool this afternoon for a few hours, travelling light and armed with a 14ft float rod, my trusty ABU 501, a few stick floats and a bit of tackle and blanked.

First off, the missus and kids left me to go to town so off I went to Headingley Angling Centre where Richard sold me a pint of his finest, well trained SAS (Saturday And Sunday) maggots then off down the road to the Pool AC's stretch of the Wharfe.
I parked up and went to the top of the stretch to find that the water was gin clear and below normal levels for this time of year. The wind was light and upstream, the sun was out and I figured that I should at least get a Grayling and possibly a bonus Chub.

Anyway after walking the whole length (18 swims) and wetting my line in all of them and my left foot in peg 12 I decided to call it a day without a bite [:(] - ah well at least I tried [:D]

Dave Datafile2.gif

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Haven't blanked yet this weekend. But only because we have thunder storms moving thru and the occasional tornado with them.

But supposed to be better tomorrow so I'll give it a shot then.

Newt Vail

Colin Payne

Just call me Mr.Blank too(two)!!!
Haven't been fishing for ages due to work and illness, lost me job and got rid of me chest infection so had to give it go.
Result.............bugger all!
First off discovered one of me feeder rods(usually use 2 at the local lake) had been trodden on and had broken, so I thought I would use one of my cheapy carp rods that I was waiting til summer to use on boilie. Not a beep all day and nothing on the feeder with red maggot. Thought I might get a few greedy Perch but no.

Peed off of Surrey

carpbob3

Blanking ? whats that then ? lol.....

oh i remember i blanked twice last year

if your not fishing your not living

dog-man

if you want to blank bigtime come to the lea vally since september fishing 2 days a week for pike ive had about 8 pike bigest 12lb does this mean im a blanker.

Simon R

Site Supporter
You're not alone Dave, the Swale was low and gin clear too.

Least I managed to catch though - check out my match report to see pictures of the speciman.

Simon

joe1987

'Darwener'
well me + the percher blanked on hoddlesden(so did every1 else). But i caught some on saturday so i didnt do the double!

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

AndyA

My first trip out in quite a while, went to Birkdale on Saturday from 9.00 - 15.00 fishing for Carp, tried all sorts of baits and didn't get a single bite.[:(]

I wonder why I was the only person there [V]

Aaaah .... soon be fishing

http://aa-computerrescue.cjb.net

Status
Not open for further replies.