weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfeet

i have been having a right problem fishing the river because of the weed i got myself a weed cutter but found it was doing some of it,but it was still hard to fish because of the weed that was left so off to my shed i went and made own one up with two blades i tryed it out yesterday and it worked alot better than i thought it would it cut all the weed in my swim with out any effort at all... weed problem now sorted [:D]

ClumsyBeginner

Haha, i spent 40 minutes raking my favourite spot the other day, still a ton of the stuff down there XD

Got the weed rake stuck in a "Snag" for 20 minutes, water went over my wellies, fell down the drain banks twice, even thought about throwing the rope to the other side and walking round to try it from another angle!

I finally got it out with an old metal shopping basket attached XD Think i did more damage to the swim than anything else but worth a try eh?

coldfeet

i have not got this stuck at all yet ..my matet had one off me and is going to try it for himself on the weekend ...i put them on e,bay now at 3.50 each and have some intrest so far but no sales.....

Status
Not open for further replies.