Wednesday

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Was going to go fishing,
Saw what a mess the bottom end of the garage is with fishing bags, bait boxes,Float tubes,groundbait tubs.etc,
So a trip to DIY and got a few essentials to make a couple of shelves hang them on garage wall, plus coat hooks to put bag straps over and hang those.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I've got a 30 minute appointment with the running machine followed by a quick 45 minute visit to the cross trainer(hill climb). Once l've recovered l've got some very nice chicken noodles to scoff before settling down to watch the match. Bed at 10pm for a good nights kip and knock off tomorrow at 8am. Love my job. 🔥🚒

The Runner

Site Supporter
Just had bloke round to give me a quote for fitting new kitchen and replacing a rotten area of flooring which currently has the potential for a comedy stage trapdoor routine. Other than that, highlight of the day so far has been putting the bins out (been working the rest of the time)
Going out for a three mile walk round the headland shortly, return from which might be via a seat outside the pub...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My sister couldn't go to the pub today as she was waiting for a supermarket delivery and has a big job interview tomorrow.

This has made my day though... should do me for one or two sessions. 😁

2021-05-26 15.49.34.jpg

piscatorial

Work this morning and then was supposed to be cutting the lawn, but its rained again.
Luckily I did the house cleaning yesterday as I normally do it after work Wednesday mornings.
Need to sort out tackle for tomorrows contest and cook tonights tea.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Just got back from taking my eldest daughter to The Whitaker museum, near Rossendale for a job interview.
The motorways now seem almost back to pre lockdown levels of traffic, plenty of numpties about.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
If anyone is fishing the Severn next season and the river suddenly rises by a foot then see the pic above and you'll see why. :LOL: (y) My sister is going for a one day a week additional job doing Occupational Health, meaning doing medicals on Lorry Drivers in West Brom.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I had to go into the office today to approve some new drawings and review some test procedures with our labs, then when I came home I did 2 video conference calls in between trying to write a report........only another 3-5 years and I will be joining the ranks of the retired

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Had a very nice and calming stroll, tuppence also enjoyed himself

down at the harbour I treated myself to a big pot of cockles and bought him a crabstick

sat a while on a bench people watching, just chilling the day away

while there, had a call from my COPD nurse as a follow up to the X-rays and blood tests of the past six weeks, all seems good, got a while yet afore I pop my clogs, should here about the MRI scan this week, not really looking forward to that,

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
After working last night I took my wife for lunch at the Canal Tea Rooms, lovely cheese baguette with crisps and salad for me and egg mayonnaise baguette for her. Walked along the canal for a while afterwards, just as the horse-drawn barge was going out on a training run in readiness for opening later next month. Felt good to be out in the sunshine for a change 🌞 4710FBCE-BDF9-4722-8636-F69DBDE46BDD.jpeg

Total

Site Supporter
After working last night I took my wife for lunch at the Canal Tea Rooms, lovely cheese baguette with crisps and salad for me and egg mayonnaise baguette for her. Walked along the canal for a while afterwards, just as the horse-drawn barge was going out on a training run in readiness for opening later next month. Felt good to be out in the sunshine for a change 🌞 4710FBCE-BDF9-4722-8636-F69DBDE46BDD.jpeg
^^ John, good to see you treated your wife to a shoulder bag/carryall manufactured by 'Midwater' who advertise on here! Good man!:love:;):ROFLMAO:

tunna

I've thought about either volunteering (value my time too much when fishing to be done really) or starting to hang around the 'rough' pub in the village to try to make some friends round here and get a girlfriend. :LOL:
:eek:no wonder they lock you in (as stated in post one):giggle: