Wednesday

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Lots of retired on here. I have no jobs today. What will be the highlight of your day?

For me it's going to be at least a couple of parcels arriving. I have keys in my pocket ready to answer the door. The parcels will be opened, admired briefly, probably photographed and posted on here, then stashed away in the garage.

Other than that I won't be doing anything until finding a film to watch later tonight, watched a half decent prison escape one last night.

So it's Parcels, Texting my sister (see if she wants to go to the pub), Dinner, and then a Film.

Time seems to fly when I have a job on and then drag when I'm sitting around, especially waiting for parcels. At least the weather is looking up.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
a walk out this after with two bob

will go along the cliff, drop down to the espanade via the steps at the end, dawdle along there,

go through the Harbour area towards the wet fish shop to see whats on offer, hopefully some whitebait, sprats or smoked haddock, purchase some of the same

then back up the tram road towards home, and then get the tea on

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've thought about either volunteering (value my time too much when fishing to be done really) or starting to hang around the 'rough' pub in the village to try to make some friends round here and get a girlfriend. :LOL:

JayD

Site Supporter
What I should be doing? cutting the grass, and preparing an area prior to laying a load of slabs, it's peeing it down now, and as we haven't had a completely dry day for most of May they've been postponed.
Instead we will be preparing my sons old room that has been used for storage, so that my grandson will stop asking when he can stay over "in his dads old room".

John.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Pottering about at home as pulled a muscle in my back, in the pub for 19.15, get a good seat for the game tonight

62tucker

Site Supporter
2 loads of washing done. Siphoned some rubbish out of bottom of pond into 2 bins. Topped up ponds.
Going to cemetery and walk in park to my mams seat. Would been her birthday Friday.
Back about 3ish
Got plants to go in borders. Borders to edge etc but to wet. Always had all plants in before whit week.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Pottering about at home as pulled a muscle in my back, in the pub for 19.15, get a good seat for the game tonight
I got BT sports but for them who haven’t I think they are putting it on free on virgin anyway or YouTube.

squimp

Site Supporter
Cut my way thru 20 yards of brambles this morning to read an electric meter that hasn’t been read for years.

Lots of grass to cut this pm and more brambles to trim. A holiday let to clean out ready for the weekend.

Might find time to go and see my mate Tom at Cotswold Rods to talk about (you guessed!) carp/barbel rods.

Might tie a few flies in a spare 10 minutes as I’m (fly) fishing on Friday.

Will listen to the football, assuming I can’t watch it......

smiffy

Site Supporter
Dropping some baby milk off at the food bank. Dropping some crockery off at a local charity shop. Mow the lawn if it dries up enough. Go and get some bait for tomorrow,yeehaw.🥳🥳

MrBen

Site Supporter
In a top seven of days of the week, I would rank it somewhere in the middle 😂🤪

H T B

Site Supporter
Lots of retired on here. I have no jobs today. What will be the highlight of your day?

For me it's going to be at least a couple of parcels arriving. I have keys in my pocket ready to answer the door. The parcels will be opened, admired briefly, probably photographed and posted on here, then stashed away in the garage.

Other than that I won't be doing anything until finding a film to watch later tonight, watched a half decent prison escape one last night.

So it's Parcels, Texting my sister (see if she wants to go to the pub), Dinner, and then a Film.

Time seems to fly when I have a job on and then drag when I'm sitting around, especially waiting for parcels. At least the weather is looking up.
The remake of Papillon is worth a watch

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
First of my small parcels arrived (hooks for Bream) and Stonfo Levapiombo. 😁

2021-05-26 13.37.28.jpg