WED 5th/WED 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev coke

Myself and keith are going to go fishing on these dates so this is an open invite to any of you lot out there to come along the venues that we have in mind are MAKINS , MOOORLANDS , WOODLAND VIEW OR HOLLY FARM what venues are you up for as myself and kieth arnt fussed as long as we are fishing so post your replies and we can see what your up for .

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

MALC

Kev/Keith,

At the moment cant make either date but will see nearer the date.[:)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Polepot

Poles
SAdly I'm in the same postion as Malc but will try to do something for the 12th

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

matt

Site Supporter
Kev, i'm up for the 5th, don't mind where, Moorlands, Woodland or Holly farm would be good. Lets see what the cokeheads are really made of LOL.[;)]

HEY DUDE............

kev coke

MATT
We will be going to MAKINS on the 5th myself and kieth will book into the open match that they have down there on a wednesday if you want to book in as well matt then let me know and i will book you in mate.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

matt

Site Supporter
Kev / Keith, do you know which pools on phase 2 will be fished?[:D]

HEY DUDE............

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Matt,

Kev is sorting this one out.I am just going for the practice.I do not know which phase it will be on.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

matt

Site Supporter
Yeah, i could do with the practice too, having not fished makins before i'm looking forward to it and even the weather has warmed up!
Do you know what time the draw is[?]
See you on wednesday mate

HEY DUDE............

kev coke

The draw is at 9:00am at the axe and compass in wolvey [:)] if you want breakfast [:p] they do it from 8:00am as for meeting up we can meet up at the little chef on the A5 roundabout at old stratford if we get there for 7:45am that will give us plenty of time to get to the draw and have some breakfast as well [:D][:D][8D][:D][:D]

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

Last edited:

matt

Site Supporter
Sorted

I'll see you at the little chef in old stratford at 7.45 on wednesday then.
Cheers mate[8D]

HEY DUDE............

Last edited:

kev coke

MATT

I have ordered 2 pints of casters between the 3 of us for wednesday thats all we will need caster wise mate.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

matt

Site Supporter
Thanks Kev, i've got a pint of casters on order aswell, so we might have a bit to spare. How much corn and ground bait do you reckon we'll need? Do you know how it fished at the weekend?

HEY DUDE............

Last edited:

kev coke

MATT

You will need a bag of groundbait just in case i will be taking the caster and 3 tins of corn as what i dont think i need i can leave it in the car i will be taking 5 tins of catmeat same again what i dont need i will leave in the car 2 tins of lunchoen meat in my bag and some maggot for hookers.
As for the weekend it fished hard mate my mate won his section with 2 fish for 12lb and was sat next to THE FIN who had less than 10lb but last wednesday 99lb won it my mate had 33lb and won his section but i think that it will fish better on wednesday.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

martin.

Account Locked
if you lot decide to fish holly farm on the 12th let us know i wouldnt mind another crack at it

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

kev coke

SCOTT

It fished hard mate the match was on phase 3 i drew peg 8 crater and caught in the last hour and had 16lb 12oz MATT was on peg 3 on thames and struggled but had 13lb KIETH was on crater as well cant remember what peg though he did not weight but had 3 carp and a couple of barbel he said he had about 10lb .

MARTIN

We will be going to MAKINS again on the 12th you are more than welcome to come along mate.

matt

Site Supporter
Yeah, it was a bit of a struggle, had 3 fish in the first five hours, and then started catching again the the last 45 mins. My gear is still drying out!
Roll on the summer[8D]

HEY DUDE............

martin.

Account Locked
where is makins? if its not to far i may come.

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

kev coke

Its in a place called WOLVEY which is south of birmingham

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.