Weather not looking good tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perchlover

No matter what, I am going, wind, thunder, hail, snow. Whatever happens tomorrow I will be by the lake. Just wondered if anybody hates the rain or thrives when fishing in the wet weather? Also, if anyone fancies a days fishing tomorrow(you can see what area I am in on my profile and drop me a line)I am going for an all day session!

Last edited:

Luckyphil

Really hate rainy weather, it's not so much the fishing but not having a garage / outside storage it's terrible when all my kit is all over the house, dripping + stinking. [:D]

matty67

hablando espanol
Been really bad around Greater Manchester last few days, flash floods, thunder storms and high winds, typical British summer...

CLOMP

I have just spent the last two days fishing in the wind and rain, after last winter I will never complain about a bit of wind and rain, GET OUT THERE[8D]

BBE555

bbe555
I fish all year round and even average 2 times a week through winter i must be 12 years since i even owned a brolley as the bloody thing just gets in the way of everything . Its the tackle cleaning after however thats the nightmare but hey i would sooner go in the rubbish weather than not at all .

getfishing

Pete
I just put the brolley on the ground so the edge is on the floor against the wind, it never goes inside out and keeps the rain and wind off. atm I don't need to really cast very far, leger in one margin, float with pellet in other. It is so much more relaxing, you don't have to be so alert, especially when you put the drag on low, incase you fall asleep lol.

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Hope it pees down tomorrow so I can try my new Preston Dri-fish suit that I bought today[:T]

CLOMP

Originally posted by getfishing

I just put the brolley on the ground so the edge is on the floor against the wind, it never goes inside out and keeps the rain and wind off. atm I don't need to really cast very far, leger in one margin, float with pellet in other. It is so much more relaxing, you don't have to be so alert, especially when you put the drag on low, incase you fall asleep lol.
Or use a centrepin, good fun in the wind[:C]

Ben.M

I dont ind fishing in the rain, its the wind that annoys me the most(or wasps if its a hot day),

Ben.M

Status
Not open for further replies.