Weather Forcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaRp Kidd

Speedy
They bloody get on my nerves one weather forcast will say sumthin the over will say the exact opposite

on one site it says north westley winds

on over say south westley winds

on one it says showers

the over says 30% chances of any rain

i just do not know what to beleive on weather forcasters these days

jonesr

Just pack your wet-weather gear! Hopefully you won't need it![8D] The forecasting is terrible,it seems to have got worse?[:0] But tonight I did hear a forecaster admit she didn't know what the weekend was going to be like.That's computers for you!![:(] I went out this morning and it rained continuously till Mid-day.It stopped when we got back in the car and the afternoon turned out nice.Shame they got it the wrong way round!!!!![V]

Ron J [:(!]

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Mate, do not believe any site other than http://metoffice.co.uk

The official website that people like the BBC use to give their forecasts, this is absolutely spot on for everything.

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
Have you ever seen those Sky weather forecasts that just say ONE word !!!! ! and then you get a picture on screen of a bloomin raindrop or something.... ahhhh yes I know... this'll remind you...then it says...sponsored by Qatar Airways ! DRives you barmy lol.

e.g. Rain ! Snow !

Its all we could get on holiday, with the in room TV. Absolute *rap lol. Seen it over here now as well.

The Boss

I just keep switching channels until I find a forecast I like....LOL.

Must be the only job in the world where you can get it wrong so often without getting the sack.

CaRp Kidd

Speedy
Originally posted by newies_maggots

simple..

wait until the day then make a decision

but i heard north westerly winds is the worst day to go fishing on because people say ya barley catch out

so i was wonderung what would be the best wind to go on

Ady

Formerly Adymon
The best would be no wind lol

Ive heard that about North Westerly's but to be honest, it all depends on what angle your venues at i suppose if that makes any sense [:p]

groundhog

Life Survivor
Originally posted by CaRp Kidd

what is the best wind type to go fishing in

please reply
A gentle breeze on a scorching hot day,CaRp Kidd especially when there is a continous bend in your rod,an plenty of beer keeping cool in the bottom of the keepnet.
[;)][:p][:D][:D][:D]

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Im hoping for the wind to stop now so i can go out and fish a feeder for the first time in years for bream on my canal!

groundhog

Life Survivor
In truth CaRp Kidd, it depends on the venue as to how it fishes when a wind is blowing, and how the wind catches the water.

strat2

i just go and judge what it wil be like on the day and make changes according. i have rigs for every eventuality !

in the winter i check the temps but if it says 3*c -1*c i just no its gonna be cold :p

CaRp Kidd

Speedy
where i am now the rain is now never ending few weeks back had loadsa and lodsa of sun but now we barley getting any

cnt wait untill the sun comes out again

J

Chubonator
the most accurate forecasts ive been able to find ever are powered by Foreca, far more accurate than the Met office.

http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:UKXX0268

piroflip

when I'm not drowning maggots I fly model aircraft in aerobatic competitions, a hobby even more affected by the weather than angling.
the BBC five day forecasts are a joke and never happen. 5mph winds turn into 20mph and
light showers mean constant rain all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.