Warranties

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Our Gerts washer is making more Noise than me singing on a fishing trip with Dave ;) out comes Mr Repair, New Drum, New Bearings, New Lining and a full service, We paid 400 nicker for the washer 3 year ago surely with parts and Labour it would be cheaper to just scrap and renew ?? not that we are moaning we get the promised 5 year parts and Labour warranty.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
I remember us having engineers out 22 times to one of ours. A week before the warranty was due to expire comet said enough is enough and replaced it for us.

62tucker

Site Supporter
I had mr repairs out to ours. £80 to repair. He said bin and and buy a new one. Only 4 year old. He said drum was a bit loose so that would be next to go.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Exactly. Must be easiest thing in the world to use. Wonder if corbyn could use one, doesn’t look like it.
Wish owl. You and corbyn might have common ground?‍♂️

My trowels her washer ?If it’s nowt to do with Fishing, sport or having a pint or 2 it’s nowt to do with me ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
That’s why I got over 70 shirts if I can’t find one ironed I buy a new one ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I treat my missus to a Miele washing machine about ten years ago - it took two of us to carry it into the house (@Stu ) and it's in daily use and never missed a beat (so I've been told)

I found out last year that there's only two buttons to press and it washes my work clothes - like magic :upthumb:

steve 56

I treat my missus to a Miele washing machine about ten years ago - it took two of us to carry it into the house (@Stu ) and it's in daily use and never missed a beat (so I've been told)

I found out last year that there's only two buttons to press and it washes my work clothes - like magic :upthumb:
The only washing machine my wife can not break .