Warm & Waterproof??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky24

Rich
I am looking for some waterproofs and something that is very warm for night fishing. I was told of something before and I have totally forgot what it was so what can you lot recommend? I want trousers (bib & brace)) and jacket. Just let me know what you think. My budget would be 80 the lot. Thanks in advance.

Ricky

Last edited:

maggot mike

hi,
i have the same problem.
iv been looking for some myself and found some TFGear stuff. they are expensive depending on which type you get but iv heard from matt hayes himself, that they are breathable, warm and waterproof. id get them but i need to save up some money.

Thymallus

Ant
Ricky I recommend the Protak gear I've had the TR bib'n'brace for years & they are still waterproof, all the zips still work and you can stick them in the washing machine.

Mike they are based in Alderley Edge so are local to you but if you are decided on the TF gear stuff fishtec have a stand at the go fishing show at cudmore next month & they will have a deal with you if you ask.

www.protak.com/
I don't have any connection to Protak I just really rate their gear.

apsy2

apsy2
Originally posted by Ricky24

cheers guys. Will look at the protak range
protaks great value!

201061003959_misbite.gif

garethevans1986

Drennan Series 7 gear...I bought the bib and brace, fleece and coat for 140 around Christmas time.

GE

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
I have the Sundridge Activ bib & brace plus hooded jacket. Excellent!!

Larry

Lazarus
I think your going to have to pay a lot more than that for warmth my coat cost more than 80.00 &then there's your bib &brace.&that was years ago.

s444mjt

go for the sundrige gear mate i have the minus 10 suit fished all winter and was never cold or wet might be a bit more but well worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.