Wanted Size 12 or size 11 one legged fisherman

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Its time to renew my Le Chameau fishing Wellingtons of 15 years vintage, the only trouble is that about 10 years ago, in a motorbike accident I smashed my right foot and ankle and technically that foot is now a Size 12/13 as opposed to my left foot at size 11.

Anyone esle have a similar problem with differing foot sizes and can offer a bit of help. The one-legged swimmer from Mablethorpe died years ago so I cannot ask him.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
buy cheaper ones? or pack the missing size for the smaller one with foam or something?

Line Clip

May I just ask what justifies the price of the wellies .
Are they for a trout or salmon fishermen, studs on the soles for wading .

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
It was supposed to be slightly humorous. I tend to use the wellingtons both for gardening, fishing (trout and mainly coarse). They are either leather lined or neoprene. I bough a pair of Le Chameau waders some 25 years ago, from a fishing port near St. Jean de Monts in France and they are absolutely brilliant. I bought them larger for thick socks so not so much of a problem.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Its time to renew my Le Chameau fishing Wellingtons of 15 years vintage, the only trouble is that about 10 years ago, in a motorbike accident I smashed my right foot and ankle and technically that foot is now a Size 12/13 as opposed to my left foot at size 11.

Anyone esle have a similar problem with differing foot sizes and can offer a bit of help. The one-legged swimmer from Mablethorpe died years ago so I cannot ask him.
Maybe a singles or disabled website . You may be able to find someone with a size 12/13 left foot and a size 11 right one. Would be cheaper sharing the cost.:)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

Wise has got some good crocks in various sizes ......seriously ,2 lots of boots in different sizes is a good shout or ask at shoe shops who display boots if you can have old ex display boots as they only put out 1 at a time in some shops

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

Could you not but a pair of 12/13 and pack the front of left boot at the front