Ended Wanted 13 to 14.5m pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karp_katcher

Site Supporter
Just looking a getting back into fishing again after break ,looking for a pole around £500 don’t need 16m. Needs to be in mint condition with a least four top kits,preferably side pullers.anybody looking to upgrade and looking to sell please message me.

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
ive got a middy xt15-2..13m pole with 0,5m extention..hardly used..think it has 5 top kits...can check tuesday morning if interested..£275 ono...collected from northants area.let me know.
no side pullers sorry.

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Just looking a getting back into fishing again after break ,looking for a pole around £500 don’t need 16m. Needs to be in mint condition with a least four top kits,preferably side pullers.anybody looking to upgrade and looking to sell please message me.

Why not look at the Matrix MTX 1. 13m with 4 top kits, cupping kit all with side pullers. Worth a considering.

Total

Site Supporter
Why not look at the Matrix MTX 1. 13m with 4 top kits, cupping kit all with side pullers. Worth a considering.

Richard, What are the spares like to get hold of?

Last edited:

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Not as good as Drennan or Daiwa i suspect. i could be wrong though. Think if you purchased from one of there main suppliers i'm sure it will be fine. Not had a Matrix pole myself, have Drennan poles and get spares within a few days if i ever need any.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.