Walk on Song

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just watching the Darts and it got me thinking, if fishing had a walk on song, what would yours be......

I guess mine would have to be..

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
I think Barney will be feeling like nobodys hero after last night. I felt gutted for him.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I think Barney will be feeling like nobodys hero after last night. I felt gutted for him.

That song has stuck with me since i was a kid listening to it on my old record player in my Bedroom, my kids reckon this song was wrote for me

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
I was the same with this. Loved it back then and still do now The intro is still awesome so this would be mine

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I was the same with this. Loved it back then and still do now The intro is still awesome so this would be mine

Were you part of our original old Magnificent 7 ? that was our car CD on the way to away matches on match Day.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Could easily have been. Same age, same taste in music, same interests (fishing) left school and went straingt on the building sites lol

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Funky version of Strauss used in the film Being There.
Wow....spooky!
That song title came into my head the other day (Can't remember why). I also couldn't remember who performed it or how it went. Thanks mate....classic track!

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
mama by genesis,even now after all these yrs it still sends a shiver down my back