Wales Lockdown No Fishing

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Saw him on the telly earlier.
Looked like as if he was part of Care in the Community.
He gave me the impression that as he spoke he was thinking .... “ If I try and speak positively enough the people will believe I’m right “. Like Dave says .... He’s out of his depth and now looks more like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Keith Sparky

It will not be long before Wales stops voting Labour. People vote as their families have done for generations without ever questioning what exactly all those years of Labour dominated seats and a Labour WAG have actually achieved. Its the party that would have you all believe that life was wonderful when we all worked down the pits and has dragged this country backwards as it sits in the past. At the last general election the vote share was 40.9% Labour and 36.1% Tory which I think will surprise people just how close Wales is to turning away from the lefties...... Mind you we still have the even more lunatic Plaid Cymru to deal with ! God we are doomed !

nejohn

Site Supporter
It will not be long before Wales stops voting Labour. People vote as their families have done for generations without ever questioning what exactly all those years of Labour dominated seats and a Labour WAG have actually achieved. Its the party that would have you all believe that life was wonderful when we all worked down the pits and has dragged this country backwards as it sits in the past. At the last general election the vote share was 40.9% Labour and 36.1% Tory which I think will surprise people just how close Wales is to turning away from the lefties...... Mind you we still have the even more lunatic Plaid Cymru to deal with ! God we are doomed !
I have lived in Wales now for nearly 10 years and it appears to me that the remits of the devolved government are to undermine the UK government at every opportunity, waste money on vanity projects then blame the UK government for there being no money for essential services and to moan at every chance they get that Wales is still in decline from the mine closures.........I lived in the north east of England and that area was probably hit harder by the pit closures than Wales was (there were more coal mines in County Durham alone than there was in all of the south wales valleys) but the local people and local government went out and found new bussinesses and were flexible in their approach. When I lived in the Rhondda Valley (moved 4 years ago) there were still people I spoke to that said they had not worked since the mines closed as there was no mining work for them to do..? but to a degree the devolved government encourages this attitude, they just don't seem to be able to see past their nose ends

nejohn

Site Supporter
More tails from the dark side.....
With it being half term Kathy took Abi for a walk down to the park today. A quite large park in one part of town with nice flat paths and a boating lake, when she got there she said it was quite busy, then she noticed the police in the car park issuing tickets to all the cars as apparently you are not allowed to drive to take exercise.... If only they had been so keen to visit pubs to check on the social distancing guidelines we might not be in the mess we are. They were stopping people with very young children being able to visit the park (which is a safe area for them to run and play) if it was beyond walking distance..... Looks like the police have now become Herr Furher Drakefords SS

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welsh Border Guards are now in place....................

border.jpg