wakey wakey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oi you lot its only 2 in the morning n ya all asleep!!!!!

Am i the only one who suffers from insomnia then??

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleep, won't sleep, Can't sleeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz...oh ermm, what happened, I wasn't sleeping honest icon_smile_sleepy.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
moose_e0.gif Morning All,
Chris Moose is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Alan
Get a grip and get to bed, when us Norvuners come down, you will wish you had some sleep

Stu

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:
Alan
Get a grip and get to bed, when us Norvuners come down, you will wish you had some sleep

Stu

Now this is the bit i don't understand???

I am north of Birmingham & plenty of other places but south of York as we all know the watford gap is our norf sarf devide so am i a suvvaner or a norvaner???

Oh one uver fing can ya breng me sum blick puddin when ya come down?? (the proper stuff with the edible skin, not the rubbish stuff thats just peppered meat in a plastic skin (that just makes me wanna
)

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Status
Not open for further replies.