Waiting game 🎣

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Is that peg 18 a better pellet wag' jobbie rather than a feeder/hybrid job?:unsure:
Usually holds fish around that area , there was a guy on 12, fishing cage feeder, gb, and maggot for skimmers as well as a hybrid long , and he hadn’t had a touch !🤷‍♂️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well done Gazza mate. I bet it felt good to be out on the bank didn’t it ? Lovely looking fish. That common looks gorgeous. Nice looking fish that. That screamer you missed will have been a big liner mate. 🤣🤣👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Well done Gazza mate. I bet it felt good to be out on the bank didn’t it ? Lovely looking fish. That common looks gorgeous. Nice looking fish that. That screamer you missed will have been a big liner mate. 🤣🤣👍
Brilliant to go fishing mick !! Would I’ve liked a few more bites mate 🤷‍♂️I cast around the peg upto 70m , tried all different hookbaits , tried a short line as well , didn’t know what else to do 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Brilliant to go fishing mick !! Would I’ve liked a few more bites mate 🤷‍♂️I cast around the peg upto 70m , tried all different hookbaits , tried a short line as well , didn’t know what else to do 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You did well. Best thing is you were out. Getting some fresh air and getting your eye in for casting a hybrid again. I’m dreading chucking a feeder. I’ll just have to tell other anglers that I’m searching the swim. ( and theirs probably ) 🤣🤣.

Well done pal. Stay safe though won’t you matey. 👍

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You did well. Best thing is you were out. Getting some fresh air and getting your eye in for casting a hybrid again. I’m dreading chucking a feeder. I’ll just have to tell other anglers that I’m searching the swim. ( and theirs probably ) 🤣🤣.

Well done pal. Stay safe though won’t you matey. 👍
I used my Preston carbonactive mini 11’6” power carp, first time for ages mate 😂😂forgotten how nice it is

matt

Site Supporter
Nicely done, must have been great to get out by the water again for a few hours.... I'm not jealous at all! :ROFLMAO:

NJ1875

Site Supporter
Nice one mate - sounds tough today but at least you managed to get some.

NJ1875

Site Supporter
If they’re not feeding it can make it so much more challenging. I quite like it sometimes when it’s like that as you have to really think about it. You must have done something right though as no one else catching at all and you managed to get some.