Waiting game 🎣

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
It’s been raining since I got here 😂😂
Oh dear haha

It rained on me pretty much constantly for the first two hours yesterday but was fairly light. Today there’s been only been a couple shorter bouts of it but my god they’ve been heavy!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Clattercote :love: Used to love it there, not been for years. Enjoy yourself Gaz. :upthumb:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Nice work 👍🏻 You've definitely got it tougher than those catching from it over the weekend as its a good few degrees cooler today than it has been last couple days.

Zerkalo

Looks like a nice venue! I like big lakes. And in a beautiful part of the country too. Well done on getting a few. (y)

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Looks like a nice venue! I like big lakes. And in a beautiful part of the country too. Well done on getting a few. (y)
Cracking looking venue and a nice stamp of fish too 💪👍
It’s a stunning place when in full green bloom. Found it to be a strangely moody place for the smaller fish but for carp and pike it’s brilliant and certainly could be for tench back when I used to fish it.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
4 pulls in 5 hours😩3 carp, and a lift into thin air, after baitrunner was whizzing out 😂😂....banninion micros on the hybrid, with a scattering of red micros, and a scattering of green groundbait, tried pink, yellow, orange, red, and white wafters , only caught on pink 🤷‍♂️All bites came in the same hour , nothing rest of time not even a liner ....2 others there, both fishless when I left 🤷‍♂️Still nice to get out, but I think I’ll leave Clattercote until the water warms up a bit