W igglywigglers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian White

Big E
Hi Guys
Just woundering if anyone has use this company to buy worms
and if you have how good or bad was the service and do you think that 10.00 for about 500 dendras is about the right price
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

TINY

Tiny
Most of us dealers go on worms by their weight or by the tub.I`ve never actually sat down and counted how many there are in a kilo tub[:D]
On average though,a kilo of worms depending on which ones they are range from 10.99 upto about 14.50.Depending.[;)]
I don`t use that company myself but I have heard of them and none of it has been bad.[:)]

Andy.

Ian White

Big E
Hi Tiny
The worms come in 40gram tubs 6 for 10.00 being about 500 worms as i dont kown how many grams are in a kilo any more help would be great.
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

martin.

Account Locked
hi ian
1,000 grams in kilo
6 x 40 grams = 240grams for 10 which would work out to be over 40 kilo i think this could be a bit steep.
but then again it is very rare that ill buy worms. although i probably use more worms in a session than most people use in a month

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
the owners of wiggletwigglers are wonderfull people, They very kindly made a prize donation for the fish-in i organised at IW's.

I have brought from them & can vouch for their worms, good "n" hard so they last a long time.

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.