virgin schol

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowder

anybody watch this last night, i thought it was horrible, all them 60 year olds whowing their neverregions,[xx(]

john83

Account Locked
i watched it, what a weird show, why the hell did he have y fronts on AND boxer shorts [xx(] the mind boggles, there's some daft people out there [:D]

crowder

there ws an old woman showing him the ins and outs of her nonsense, the worst thing was that he waas turned on[B)]

john83

Account Locked
26 and never had sex, im sure anything naked would turn you on [:D]

Jessebobs

Steve!
Wierdest thing I've seen in years! Me and the wife were sat watching in total disbelief.[:0]
The sex-therapist who was 60 if she was a day was a raving exhibitionist / nympho and was obviously gagging for it! [xx(]Therapy ... my arse!
The guy who was "learning" didn't add up as if you're that shy of showing your bits in front of women then how come he wasn't bothered about the camera crew and a couple of million members of the public seeing his stiffy.
And lets face it, the "therapist" he flew over to see in Holland to help him through the trauma of getting his leg over was nothing more than a prostitute[V]

crankfrank

Locked Account
Originally posted by john83

i watched it, what a weird show, why the hell did he have y fronts on AND boxer shorts [xx(] the mind boggles, there's some daft people out there [:D]

I think it was to fill him out a bit, he wore about four shirts as well. Proper odd program. I was mickin my self when the old crow Bridget yanked his chain, what was he doing with his feet when he was about to blow his beans?
Wonder what his old man and lady thought whilst sitting watching it?
I have a mate who is 27 and still a virgin

crowder

[:D] what i cant work out is why he didnt just get a pretty hoker instead of going with them 60 year opld crows

danny_01

Definately the weirdest program I've seen since that jungle gameshow with Keith Chegwin running about with his old man out!

Even more weird I was glued to the TV watching it despite my girlfriend insisting I turn it off and go to sleep. She did P*ss herself laughing at the legs bit though!

Benji

Account Locked
Originally posted by john83

26 and never had sex, im sure anything naked would turn you on [:D]

No I was 33, in Germany, and 100 euro's fixed it with a very fine ex russian ballet dancer [:D]

firefly

Going shopping for pants with his Nan & his only form of income being a local paper round - can't imagine why he was still a virgin at 26[8)] And why didn't he buy some socks too since the ones he was filmed in were full of holes[:I]

Status
Not open for further replies.