Villa v Sheff U

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The least Aston Villa could have done is let Sheffield Utd 'walk' a goal into the net, the same as Leeds did for them following the goal that Leeds scored whilst one of the AV players was down :)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
As a very long time Blades supporter of course I was pi**ed off that the goal wasn't given but in all fairness we didn't deserve to win the game,thay had some great chances and but for Henderson would have scored a couple,what ever happens in the rest of the season we've done brilliantly and if I'm honest I don't want to see them traipsing round Europe playing Thursday games against teams whose names you have difficulty pronouncing never mind remembering,we just don't have the squad for it,Champions League on the other hand would be a different story if only for the prestige and the money it brings in !

62tucker

Site Supporter
Hope it’s a better game than city Arsenal but if the commentary is all about Pogba and Mourinho I’ve turning it off

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The season would have stood and finished when covid started if Man United had been in a champions league position, so now they will do owt to help em 😉😉

62tucker

Site Supporter
Surely they could still have players names on there shirt below Black Lives Matter

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The season would have stood and finished when covid started if Man United had been in a champions league position, so now they will do owt to help em 😉😉

I rest my case, that was never a penalty.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have watched most of the games since the restart and one thing that I think really stands out is the lack of players overreacting to tackles and refs decisions. Which to me only proves that a lot of that type of behaviour is purely to wind up the supporters.