videos for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catman

hi dave [8D]well as i promised you should be receiving the videos soon. i have enclosed one for the other chap. and adams video is on its way.hope you like it if any anglers want a copy you must cover the postage only from spain the cost is 4.50 pounds fully refundable on booking a holiday with our company or you can get a package through dave if he would copy it for you with my permission. just drop me a line dave. when you receive the vids. adam you should get yours this week. any you can get my address through dave or post on the forum here. as you may or may not know adam shannon now holds the new lower ebro record catfish of 154.00lbs over 7ft long and it looks awsome on the videeo dave it is the first catfish on the video. cheers lads i did not realise how fast the year has gone its nearly christmas. well its time to build the swimming pool. for dave when he gets here. i know he likes his little luxurys.

catman

thenks for the PM dave well hope you like them. adams should be arriving soon. get back to me when you have watched them,

Status
Not open for further replies.